The VSN300 Wifi Logger Card is a new, advanced expansion board for ABB’s UNO and TRIO string inverters which provides residential and commercial users with an advanced and cost-effective solution for monitoring and controlling their photovoltaic system.
The VSN300 Wifi Logger Card is easy to install, for new and most existing string inverters by using the inverter’s internal expansion slot.
The built-in IP networking connectivity and innovative Wi-Fi commissioning techniques enable this card to be easily configured for most Wi-Fi networks and access points without installing any additional external devices.
- The Wi-Fi Certified™ mark assures interoperability with IEEE 802.11b/g/n networks over the 2.4GHz band
- Easily installed on new and existing UNO and TRIO string inverters
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz) support
- Local, remote monitoring in one solution
- High performance non-volatile data logging
- High-speed inverter data exchange through Hyperlink (where available)
- Modbus TCP server for SCADA integration
- SunSpec certified Modbus mapping for easy integration
- Secured and encrypted data transfer to Aurora Vision® Plant Management Platform
Shipping costs are based on pricing, weight and extra cost on handing. International shipping costs for freight shipments calculated by the shopping cart are estimates only. Please contact us by phone, email or online chat to get quotation of freight fee and handling fee. Then you can choose to select shipping service and pay that service by credit or wire.
If you have any questions, please click one of these options to contact us:
- E-mail: sales@ACOSolar.com
- Online chat
- Phone call: +1 (626) 575-8822
Use of site as well as purchase constitute consent and understanding of ACOSolar.com’s return policy.
ACOSolar.com is not responsible for any fluctuation in the international currency exchange rate. International customers will receive refunds equivalent to the USD (US dollar) price at the time of purchase.
No returns will be accepted without prior authorization and must include the authorized letter signed from ACOSolar in order to return product. Any product that is returned must be brand new, in perfect condition and packaged in the original manufacturer's packaging with all hardware and documentation. 25% of total payment will be charged if package has been ever opened.
No returns will be accepted on installed items. Returns must be shipped with prepaid freight and insured via the carrier of your choice within 30 days of delivery. No returns will be accepted beyond 30 days of original delivery. Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless, an error was made by ACOSolar in shipping.
Because of the customization involved, trackers, racking and mounting hardware is non-returnable.
All returns shall be subject to freight cost to a restocking fee.
Please contact Customer Service at support@ACOSolar.com or 626-575-8822.