Quick Mount PV QMNC A Mill Finish QBase Composition Mount
Quick Mount's QBase Composition Mount is designed to smoothly fit into the workflow between the trades while installing solar arrays during new home construction or roof replacement.
Integrating solar with the construction of a new roof is a great idea, but making the installation efficient and cost effective requires a coordinated effort between the trades who help put the PV system on the roof.
- 3-step process aids collaboration between roofers and PV installers
- Cone flashing is spun aluminum with no welds or seams to rust or rot
- Flashing holds firm against wind-driven rain
- QBase is the strongest off-the shelf mechanical mount
- 3857 lbs average pull out (douglas fir); 1466 lbs. average shear
- All hardware included
- All exposed hardware is stainless steel
- Allows up to 4 structural attachments when required
- EPDM post collar/counter flashing fits tight without sealant
- 100% IBC, UBC compliant
- Meets or exceeds all NRCA standards and practices
- 10-yr warranty; 50-yr expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Great mount for solar hot water
- Patents pending
Shipping costs are based on pricing, weight and extra cost on handing. International shipping costs for freight shipments calculated by the shopping cart are estimates only. Please contact us by phone, email or online chat to get quotation of freight fee and handling fee. Then you can choose to select shipping service and pay that service by credit or wire.
If you have any questions, please click one of these options to contact us:
- E-mail: sales@ACOSolar.com
- Online chat
- Phone call: +1 (626) 575-8822
Use of site as well as purchase constitute consent and understanding of ACOSolar.com’s return policy.
ACOSolar.com is not responsible for any fluctuation in the international currency exchange rate. International customers will receive refunds equivalent to the USD (US dollar) price at the time of purchase.
No returns will be accepted without prior authorization and must include the authorized letter signed from ACOSolar in order to return product. Any product that is returned must be brand new, in perfect condition and packaged in the original manufacturer's packaging with all hardware and documentation. 25% of total payment will be charged if package has been ever opened.
No returns will be accepted on installed items. Returns must be shipped with prepaid freight and insured via the carrier of your choice within 30 days of delivery. No returns will be accepted beyond 30 days of original delivery. Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless, an error was made by ACOSolar in shipping.
Because of the customization involved, trackers, racking and mounting hardware is non-returnable.
All returns shall be subject to freight cost to a restocking fee.
Please contact Customer Service at support@ACOSolar.com or 626-575-8822.